Non Members Area > The COG Website / Forum

removal of "wanted/sale items " once satisfied or out of date.

(1/2) > >>

bentleyboy:
I have been using the "wanted" section extensively since I joined and thanks to the good heartedness and offers of parts I have satisfied my requirements (so far) . It occurs to me that there must be many such topics which are no longer current for similar reasons to mine. Do these items take up valuable space needlessly and can they be removed once satisfied?

Mad Max A.K.A. Mal:

--- Quote from: bentleyboy on Jan 19, 2016, 22:07:30 ---I have been using the "wanted" section extensively since I joined and thanks to the good heartedness and offers of parts I have satisfied my requirements (so far) . It occurs to me that there must be many such topics which are no longer current for similar reasons to mine. Do these items take up valuable space needlessly and can they be removed once satisfied?

--- End quote ---

I guess in terms of net space they take up very little, but there is probably some logic in creating a maximum time limit for ads to be live for example 1 month and then the ad is deleted unless it has been updated by the seller, which would make it simpler for people to find live adverts

bentleyboy:
That sounds sensible Mal and it would as you say eliminate the expired / fulfilled requirements and make it easier to follow current requirements.

parko:
sounds sensible enough to me good shout

Mad Max A.K.A. Mal:
@angie @rob @Ashley  - what are your thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version